Monday, December 10, 2012

Easy Street Linky

December 10, 2012

I don't want Bonnie to think that I am not working on her "EASY
STREET".  I am behind, but I have most of Clue 1 done.



Since I just got back from Spain and Portugal and was so fascinated
with the streets and all the fascinating designs, I knew this quilt
would be a must to do.




I am hoping that the grey fabric is the "street"  and I want mine to be cobblestones like all the many streets I saw.



I also saw this cute leftover Halloween fabric with spiders and since I need black on white fabrics, it came to my house.  Now
I have spiders walking down the street.



Together they look like this:

                                                
                                                 


Not perfect but I hope you can see the little spider peeking around the corner.  This is so much fun. 

You can catch what everyone else is doing at The Monday Linky. You can find that here:   Easy Street Linky.                                                                                  
 Have a great Monday.  Happy Quilting.

                       Carolyn                                                    

5 comments:

  1. It was amazing how much your fabric looked like the picture of the street where you were. I'm sure you'll be able to catch up in no time. I can't wait for Friday and the next clue! Happy sewing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patches look fantastic. Love your cobblestone grey! Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cobblestones. How wonderful to be able to incorporate your trip into this mystery. You may have to rename yours Spanish Streets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good - ♥ your cobblestones and spiderwebs - and you lucky duck for having the opportunity to go to Spain & Portugal!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.