Monday, December 2, 2013

One Year Later

December 2, 2013

It has been nearly one year since I last posted on my blog.  I had
originally posted to keep up with Bonnie Hunter's link for
our month of hand sewing.  I have still not finished my counted
cross stitch quilt but, I can say that "Easy Street" is finished.  Totally.

We also have a new baby in our nest.  A great granddaughter.  Elena Clair Rector.  She was born on December  31,  2012  and  is already  walking.  



 


Now we are starting another mystery "Celtic Solstice", thanks to Bonnie and I would like to try again to post my steps.  I am not having any luck with my picture of the mostly cut out pieces.  Candy and I have had a blast cutting them out.  We worked all day on Saturday and I still was cutting on Sunday after church.  I bet you couldn't guess that I still have more cutting to do.   I want to
cut them all out before I start to sew.
                                        

 

I will figure out how to get the pictures into the computer and how to link up to Bonnie's site.  Everyone is doing such a great job.
Please see all the other links on Bonnie's site: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up-1.html.

Have a great Monday.
Carolyn

Quiltville
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.