Monday, December 9, 2013

December 8, 2013

ICE ANYONE?

 

Today we have been iced in, so no church.  The
deck is covered in ice, the evergreen trees are nearly touching
the ground, and the rain is freezing on the roof tops as it falls.
It is amazing that we have rain instead of snow. 
 
I have been making progress on my Celtic Solstice.  I have almost all the pieces for this step cut out.  No sewing yet.  I do not have my 2" squares marked yet either.  I want to show you what I do have done and I would also like to show you some progress on step #1.

Again I seem to be having a problem with this new computer.
I wish I had my old one back.
                                            
All of this has been done on a crazy day in which the Christmas
tree fell not once but twice while my son was trying to put the
lights on it.  That my friends is a terrible thing to have happen.
Our tree is 10 feet tall and very heavy.  My husband thinks it weighs in at over 200 pounds.  Fortunately the balls weren't on
it and we were able to get it standing.  The second time we got
smart and tied it to the center beam.  It shouldn't fall again.
I wish I had had a camera when it did.  We will always remember
that about this year.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.