Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Barbara's Birthday
October 3, 2012



Today is Barbara's birthday.  I don't think she would like it if
I told you how old she is, but let me just say that today she caught
up to me. 

Today has been overcast which is better than it has been the
last 3 days.  We had been in the fog again and this nest can get
pretty dreary when the days are grey.
                                                    

The leaves are not as pretty as other years.  There are still plenty
                                         that need to turn.
                                                        

                        A tiny speck of red here off of the deck.



The majority of them are brown and falling off the trees.  I think
                          all the heavy rain has taken it's toll.

If I can get a good view picture ot the color I will post it but with
                                 the fog that isn't possible.

Have a great Wednesday and again Happy Birthday Barb.

                                                 Carolyn
                
                 
                                                    
                              
                                             
                                               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.