Saturday, October 6, 2012

 

Football and Candy

October 6, 2012

Tonight was a football game for Josh's team, the Trojans,
against the North High Middle School, Jaguars.  That in itself is exciting, however there is another angle to the story.  North High
is the school that two of my grandchildren are from.  Fortunately 
for Josh his team won. Our granddaughter, Rickylee, and her
mother had mixed feelings about the outcome.
                                              
                                              
You haven't met another chick from our nest, and her name is Candace, or as we lovingly call her Candy.  I may get shot for this
but Candy is our oldest daughter.  She lives the closest to us about 20 miles away.   Candy is Rickylee's mother.  She also came to the
football game to see her brother, Josh, play.  I loved sitting at the
football game and talking with Candy.  She was knitting on a cocoon for her soon to be granddaughter.  Thanks Candy for coming and sharing the time with us.

 What I just figured out is somehow I haven't been taking pictures of Candy.  I will change that quick. I will have to get you a picture another time.

Have a good Sunday because Saturday is soon to be over.

                                          Carolyn






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.