Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Tuesday Thoughts

October 9, 2012
                                                                                        


I graduated from Bladensburg High School in Maryland in 1964.  A 50 year reunion is being planned.  The group that is organizing it are doing a great job.  They are doing their very best to locate all
of our classmates.  I have been trying to help by looking up a small number of people.  That task has been more difficult than I would
have thought.  I haven't been able to find very many of them.

Today I got a phone call from one of the organizers.  She said that
we have lost over 100 of the 400+ we graduated with.  The Vietnam War was responsible for a large portion of that group.  It
is difficult to get e-mails from one of my classmates saying another
person has died.  Some of my classmates were close friends and
others I hardly remember..yet it shows me that time is passing by.

Have a good Tuesday evening.

                                    Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.