Friday, October 5, 2012

 

Go Pink
October 5, 2012

Yesterday I encouraged everyone to do all they can to promote
Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Today I decided to do my
part. 

 I saw another doctor about my wrist.  It was still hurting
and yes, I do have arthritis.  The crack in my wrist is still showing
up. They were able to see it on a CT scan even though it did not
show up on the X-rays.  I use forearm crutches so it is important that my arm is fully healed before I put all my weight on it. 



The doctor decided I need to go into another cast.  This time
for 5 weeks.  I just hope it heals without any other complications.

Now I just need to get some new pink shirts.  There has to be
plenty of them out there, espcially this month.

Have a great Friday.

                                          Carolyn
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.