Friday, September 14, 2012

Beautiful Sky

September 14, 2012


These are the pictures of the evening sky that I wanted to share
yesterday.  Then I had some problems with being thought to be a robot.  It sure isn't me..or maybe the fact that I can't figure the
words out makes them really suspicious. 


The sky was just so beautiful.  I get so busy with all kind of
stuff....just stuff...that I often forget to appreciate the important
gifts that are right out my window.

I want to post one more picture of my progress because I need to move my hoop.  I still have this cast on ...tired of hearing about it I bet...but I can't position my arm so I can do any more stitches..the X's are too close to the edge of the hoop.  I am so pleased that I have kept at it.  I think the design looks like an angel..not the flower that it is if I turn it around.



Have a great Friday night.

                               Carolyn
                                                                                                  
                                              
          
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.