Sunday, September 16, 2012

UNUSUAL SUNDAY

September 16, 2012

Today was an unusual Sunday for us.  We didn't go to church.
Wayne woke up with a very sore throat and a temperature.  Josh
got his right knee hurt at football last night..after he scored a 78
yard touchdown.  I am a little hoarse.  The weather is even a little
different....63 degrees and rain and fog most of the day.


I love when the mountains just peak out of the fog.  I took these pictures one right after the other and the fog was moving very fast.







As the mountain became lost in the fog..the boys...Wayne and
Josh watched football...The Panthers vs The Saints.
                                     
                                                                              
                                                                             
                                                   

                                                          Josh is into the game!



Wayne is watching every play.  Walker, our cocker, could care less.

I spent the day with my nose in a book and of course I saved an
hour to work on my handwork challenge.

Have a cozy Sunday night.

                                          Carolyn

                                                  
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.