Saturday, September 22, 2012

Unpleasant Surprises

September 22, 2012

Today was a day of surprises and not all of them were pleasant.
I started the day with my keyboard not working.  No matter what I did to it, it wouldn't respond.  I was so frustrated.  I guess I
can't hardly do without a computer.

Off to Wal-Mart we went to buy some groceries and to get a
new keyboard.  It sounds simple doesn't it?  Well it takes us
about 30 minutes to get there. 

Brianna's homework this weekend was to take care of an
electronic baby.  The baby went with us to the store.  All was going
well  UNTIL..Brianna told me ...and very upset...that she had lost
the key that makes the baby quiet.  We were tearing the car apart
the girls drove back to search the store.  No luck.  No one turned in
a key.  Needless to say when the baby cried we had a hard time.
Now to face the teacher and find out where we go from here.
As I said a day of unpleasant surprises.

Tonight I found out in the process of trying to fix the keyboard that the printer is no longer attached to the computer.  I will have to wait until Josh comes to the rescue.  He is at a friend's house this weekend.

 After I opened the new keyboard...this one decided to
work.  This old keyboard is a much nicer one than I bought.  I
hope they will let me return the new one.

I hope your Saturday has been uneventful.

                                         Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.