Friday, September 7, 2012

 

Sewing By Hand

September 7, 2012

Last night I did some cross stitching while Bonnie was on web
cam.  She can't possibly know how much fun it is to be sitting
here watching while I work.  The rows are going very slow
because of my arm but I do feel happy that I am sewing
at all.




I thought I would be doing my sewing in my chair.  Since I have
to prop the work up..this desk seems to be doing the trick.  You can see what I have accomplished in the hoop. 

I don't seem to be able to follow Bonnie's directions about posting
my link.  The link comes up wrong and I soon won't be able to
fix it.  I wish I was smarter about this technology. I want to try to do a few more rows tonight. 

Have a fun Friday night and be safe.

        Carolyn

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.