Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I FORGOT

September 11, 2012

In the midst of remembering the terrible significance of  September 11th., I forgot about writing a blog.  I actually remember exactly where I was on that morning just like I know where I was when I found out President Kennedy was shot.  Although many important
events in my private life have occurred, these memories have remained chrystal clear. 

How about you?  Were you born after Kennedy or were you so young when The Twin Tower event happened you don't have a distinct picture in your mind.  Are you worried as some mental
actions become more difficult that these memories will also fade?

It is with sincere gratitude that I remember all the sacrifices that
have been a result of that day.  It is with a heavy heart that I remember my special friend, Joy H., whose death was most probably a result of those awful fumes.  She was as her name, a
Joy to know, and I am blessed to have been her friend.

Don't forget to tell those you love how special they are.  Remember
also to thank those who serve us all...the military, the police, and the firemen.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.