Saturday, September 29, 2012

 

Technology

September 29, 2012

 I both love and hate technology.  I love how I can connect
with all of my friends and family over the Internet.  I love how
pictures just taken can be sent immediately to other places clear
across the world.  I love the computer. I love my I Pad.  I hate the cell phone.



The cell phone here is my latest attempt to communicate.  I just
can't seem to make it work.  I have taken pictures with this phone and tried to upload them on the computer and I just am
not able to do it.  I had a Blackberry before this...actually two of
them..and I couldn't work them either. 

 One of my problems is that my fingers do not have good circulation.  Touching a touch screen doesn't work well for me.  The screens will not pick up my fingers because the tips of my fingers are cold...or so I have been told.  That means when someone calls me I can punch on the button all I want and it may or may not answer the call.  It is so very frustrating. I could probably
make it work if I had a stylest, but who carries one all the time?

If I didn't want all the technology I probably wouldn't have a
problem..but I do...ME.  I want all the latest gadgets...they are
so much fun...but only if you can make them work.

Have a great Saturday night.

                                        Carolyn

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.