Wednesday, September 5, 2012

IN THE CLOUDS

September 5, 2012
                                                                
 Today is one of the days when the clouds just roll through the open windows.  Here on Laurel Ridge you might see the sun peek through about noon or not. 




I usually like to do some reading or play with my sewing machines
on these days. 
                                            

I have some machines that need to come out to sew a seam ot two. I must confess that I enjoy looking at them more than I do playing.
I am learning so much about machines and how they need to run
often from Bonnie Hunter.  I am going to try to put that hint into
use.
 
 Last night as I watched Bonnie on webcam.  I propped up my embroidery hoop on my messy desk and even though it was only 2 rows of cross stitch I managed to get it done. I worked on my challenge.      

Have a good Wednesday.

Carolyn                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.