Saturday, September 15, 2012

TIME FLYING

September 15, 2012


I know when I was young and my Grandmother would say " The older you get the faster time flies," I thought she didn't know what she was talking about.  How wrong I was.  Time..I remember a quote I learned in fourth or fifth grade.." Lost between somewhere and someplace 60 golden seconds...."  I can't think who the author was, but I have thought about that saying so many times in my life.
As I tried to find this quote I found that I was indeed wasting the time that I have, searching for what may or may not be a correct memory. 


  Five years ago Haley was a child of seven.  Tonight this same
girl came in and handed me her school pictures. The picture
is of a preteen in braces.  Time has indeed flown.

Have a great Saturday night.

                                        Caroly
                                                    

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment.