Sunday, September 9, 2012

 

September Sunday

September 9, 2012

Last night's football was a loss.  I couldn't even get Josh to tell
me the score.  Tonight he and Brianna are playing baskrtball
outside the kitchen window.  I honestly expect to have a broken
window one of these days.  They will even turn on the outside
spotlight so they can shoot balls.

Today I hoped to sew on my 750, but I didn't get to it.  I keep
doing some hand sewing though.  Last night I managed to cross stitch for an hour and a half.   YEH!!!  I will work on my hand
sewing again in just a few minutes.  I hope by one week I will have
a hoop size done.

 

This will be sewn into my "Orca Bay" quilt by Bonnie Hunter one of these days.  Bonnie did it as  a mystery quilt on her site last year.  Having her do it in sections really has taught me some...no..LOTS...of the methods to piecing.  Doing it with the other ladies  has brought it all together like a quilting bee.    

Have a blessed Sunday!

Carolyn                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.