Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012



Making My Day With Singing

                        
Every morning I awake to beautiful singing.  My two green finches, Tiny and Valentine, sing.  They were named because they were a
surprise Valentine's present from Wayne. 
                                           
                                            


 They haven't learned to sing like canaries yet, although I play videos of singing canaries every chance I get. I still think they
will though.  You can't have a bad day with a nest of cheerful
birds.

Today is beautiful outside.  It is getting cooler and it won't be long
until I will be showing you pictures of  the fall colors.

    
My wing changed colors today.  I went to the doctor and I got a new cast.  This one is a pretty purple.

    
I hope to be able to join Bonnie on Quiltville tonight so I can work on my challenge.  I have found it takes me forever to do a row of cross stitch..but I am so proud that despite the pain I can work on it.  Bonnie said she might do a live cam tonight and I love it.  I hope you are also checking out my quilting buddies blogs.  You will be really inspired. 

Have a nice Thursday evening. 

Carolyn                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.