Thursday, September 27, 2012

 

Fall

September 27, 2012

I know the season really arrived several days ago but the air
made me aware of it for sure today.  The leaves are starting to
turn.  I can see from my deck door that there are several trees
that are now golden in color.  We always wonder if the leaves will be as bright as the last year.  Each year though we are thrilled
with the color.



Soon we will be raking the leaves and having hot dog roasts.
I love it when the air has a crispness to it and the smoke from the
fire smells so good.  Then there is always room for roasted
marshmellows..or even s'mores.  I don't have the chocolate
but we have the graham crackers and marshmellows.  I had
better add chocolate bars to the grocery list and hide it from my kids or it won't be here when we need it.



Happy Fall everyone.  I hope all your pumpkins are as big as
                                       this one.

                                     Carolyn
                                                                           
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.