Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 

Matted Fur

September 26, 2012


                                            Joy Shaved

With my left arm in a cast and then in a splint our beautiful
Persian cat, Joy, got too many mats.  I had no choice but to
have her shaved. 

Gift of Joy, her registered name, is about 10 years old now.  I would have to look up her papers to be sure.  She was my Christmas present.  We were in Florida visiting Barbara and Jim.  I got so sick on Christmas Eve.  I went to the doctor and he
ordered me to stay in bed  and in Florida for 5 days or go to the hospital.  Joy was 6 weeks old.  She was my constant companion during those days.  She still sleeps with me and when it is time to
go to bed...she comes running.

Our nest of fur has less fur tonight because Joy must have lost
a pound of it.  I feel better knowing she doesn't have mats.

Have a great Wednesday.

                                      Carolyn
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.