Monday, September 10, 2012



Monday Progress

September 10, 2112

Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville, http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-hour-of-needle-thread-week-1.html, has asked us to list our progress today.  I am
proud to announce that I have sewn 4.75 hours by hand since last
Tuesday.  That time would be super for me anyway, but with my
arm in this cast that is remarkable.

The whole hoop was without stitches when I started so you can
see I have made progress.  I will try to watch the web cam tonight
and log in another hour.


  
I also updated my calendar.


If I have this figured out correctly you should be able to see this
without all the verification.  I am still so new to this that I honestly
didn't realize some of the things that exist on a blog.

Have a great Monday.  Are you looking forward to the web cam as much as I am?

Carolyn
                                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is dedication doing all that with a cast on. No excuse for me not to get my hour in, huh? Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great! I'd love to check in for the web cam, but I haven't had a chance yet.

    Found you through Bonnie's linky.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.