Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Thoughts

Last night we went to see Brianna cheer for the football team.


                                                Our team "almost" won.


                                                The girls cheered loudly.


                                            Haley enjoyed the hotdogs.



                                  After the game Josh had birthday cake.

All of this is to offer excuses why I didn't do my hour of sewing
last night.  I rated a big fat zero for my calendar.  I hope I can sew tonight.

Have a great Friday night.

                                    Carolyn
                                                   

                                                 
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.