Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LIQUID SUNSHINE

September 18, 2012

The rain was pouring.  Can you see the droplets coming off the roof?



Just as I sat down to scratch this note out there was a break in the
clouds.


                                            See the blue sky peaking out.


                       You can even see the sun over the top of the roof.



       SomChai is perfectly content on my chair.  My designated
spot to work on my cross stitch.  If you will look closely you
can  see it sitting on the bar stool and Tinkerbelle trying to see if she is being left out of the picture.

                      Here are the two of them taking a nap.                                                  
 SomChai is named for a Vietnamise soldier who helped the American cause in the Vietnam War.  I was calling SomChai, "Possom,".  When I took him for his kitten shots Dr. Williams said my name wasn't really appropiate for a Snowshoe cat. He asked me if I would honor a special soldier who helped him in the war.  
My cat has held that honor since that day.  

Please remember to pray for our military.  They all deserve our honor and our respect.  To those fellow quilters who donate to Quilts of Valor I am so very proud of what you do.  God Bless.

                                              Carolyn                                         
                                                  

                                                    


                                                        
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.