Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!

September 19, 2012


                                   The sun is shining!!!

You really don't appreciate the sun until it is gone for four days.  I awoke this morning so glad to be alive and to see the beautiful sunshine. Everything is very clean after all the rain and the air is clear.  The heavy rains did break off some of the mums, but we are so thankful that this part of the USA has enough rain.  I did get a
surprise from the rain:


                                I have a gladiola blooming!!

Usually I get them in the middle of June, but there was a sale on
the bulbs and I bought some.  Maria, who helps me clean this
nest, planted them to surprise me.  Thanks Maria. 


                              Henretta is happy today, too.

    I hope your day is full of sunshine and wonderful memories.

                                             Carolyn

                                              
                                                      

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.