Sunday, September 30, 2012

 

Continuing Cross Stitch

September 30, 2012

I can hardly believe the month is over as of today.  I have done
very well for me with my Hand Work Challenge.  I haven't
done 1 hour every day but I have worked several hours at other
times.  I have made real progress.  Thanks to Bonnie Hunter
for suggesting this.  I find myself wondering if we will
continue the challenge next month.  I hope I will work on
this quilt until I get it finished.




I completed this section and have most of the next hoop finished.
I hope to do it tonight while watching TV. 

Doing this blog has been a challenge in itself.  I do not have
experience writing..in fact other than papers I wrote for school, I haven't  even written much in the way of letters or cards.  I guess most people don't write much either any more. 

Have a nice Sunday evening.

                                     Carolyn
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.