Saturday, September 8, 2012

 

Football Saturday Night

September 8, 2012

Tonight my husband and two youngest daughters went to Sparta
to see our youngest son Josh play football.  Josh is in eigth grade and takes his sports very seriously.  In fact I would say he counts
the days down until he plays.  Since he practices everyday after
school and plays on Saturdays that keeps him at football most
of the time. 





 The our youngest daughter is Haley.  Brianna is in the blue shirt.
Haley plays basketball and Brianna is in her first year of
Cheer leading on the high school JV team.


                                               
       Tonight feels like football, too.  The weather outside has been threatening rain and it will be down in the 40's.  That being said, you now know why I am not at the field.  This arm has been causing me quite a bit of pain and cold weather amplifies the pain I have in my legs to almost unbearable.       

I am missing my sewing machines something awful.  I need to
try to see what I can do with one arm.  I just haven't yet.  I have,
as my husband says, an addiction to sewing things.  I just purchased an old Singer 750.  It is still waiting for it's trial run. Maybe tomorrow.


                                            
    Have a good Saturday.
                                 Carolyn
 
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.